What does one do with so much? Sell it! Thanks to my mother, she posted some items on Facebook (an online yard sale) and within hours we were making a profit. We will continue to sell some items, while the rest will be used for staging and an option for the buyers to keep. I am thankful for my dad's truck, a riding lawnmower with a trailer, and a handtruck, Emptying the house took all day, and I'd be lying if I claimed we weren't quite sore after...
But not sore enough to stop us from making the first hits....
We also ripped up some bedroom carpet and discovered this ugly black stuff. We scraped for awhile, but the job is not done.
Dad prepped the walls with spray paint. Green means "Go" to our new help, Cole. Look for his work and that story next time...








No comments:
Post a Comment