DRYWALL! You'll notice no pictures of it being finished because we hired a guy for that! Thank goodness...all the sanding would have taken FOREVER, and he did much better job than we would have!
60 sheets, 2,400+ lbs, 30 trips back and forth to the truck

before and after
It took a lot of cutting to get these walls up. I can't believe how much waste happens, and I became a pro at cutting straight!
Side note: We lost a piece that is needed to start the table saw, so I walked in to my dad searching through the trash. No worries, we found it...in this pile.
Look at that!A fire place looks much nicer with walls!
Good thing my dad is innovative...built scaffolding using some boards that were previous used for a ramp to put things on the trailer. I used these to paint, and envisioned a broken leg a few times haha
Not only are the walls put up...
THEY GOT PAINTED!
Mom and I primed for a whole day, then thankfully schools are used for voting sites. So my day off/election day was used to paint "Natural Almond" on the walls!



While we painted, Dad was hard at work framing for the custom pallet cabinets. They are going to look amazing!



The finished color!
By the way, BLOGGER is really annoying. I cannot place pictures wherever I want, so visually this blog gets messed up. I apologize. However, I've done too many entries to start over!



















No comments:
Post a Comment