I think I've said this before, but I HATE the layout of this blog The way I create it, and the way it shows up are 2 different things. I actually apologize for how bad it looks, but it's way too late in the game now. So anyway...Folks, after 2 years, we have about 3 days of works left!!
Over the past few months we have been doing so many odds and ends, it's hard to give this post a theme. Plus, I want to avoid any final reveals...the before and afters are coming soon! So in the mean time, enjoy some favorite photos of the last few months!
When you forgot a pantry in a small house, you break through walls. P.S. No wires were harmed in the cutting of this stud.
Landscaping, landscaping, and more landscaping. This tractor has been a SERIOUS time Saver. Probably a back saver too.




when the rock is too big...
When you have a small bedroom your handy dad makesa custom closet and shelves. Wait until you see the final product! It looks SO good.
These floors! They were practically orange...
And we almost forgot the AC!

















No comments:
Post a Comment